My nine-year-old son is the center of my universe. This is the story of his childhood as it unfolds. Please read the first post, "Why I started this blog," to know more.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thank you, Mamma

No, this is not Munchkin. That's me, saying thank you to my mother for all that she's done for me, for Munchkin. I guess everybody feels the same way about their mother, but I know that my life would be worth a lot less if my mother wasn't a part of it. She has helped me through the worst times of my life even when she was fighting battles of her own. Her courage, endurance, and patience are awe-inspiring. If I can ever become half the person she is, life would have been worth living.

(Remember, Munchkin, your grandmother played a vital role in gifting you the values that make you a good person.)

This is for you, Mum.



Artist: Jamie O'Neal, Track: Somebody's Hero

No comments: